Thursday, December 11, 2008

coming back

More and More recently I can feel the color creeping back into my skin and the blood flow returning to my heart. Maybe it's the warmth of the last few days, however rainy it's been. I am organizing and refurbishing my heart.

Tonight I saw friends I hadn't in years and felt as if I'd come home from an extraordinarily long trip. I'm heading to Charlottesville on saturday to take photos for We Know, Plato's radio show. Apparently I'm going to get a free dinner and all the band members are lots of fun. They want a photographer to work with them on conceptual ideas instead of just average promos. I like that. It's like a breath of fresh air to get to work with people again, and feel confident about my craft. It feels like it's been so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment